Friday, 29 January 2016
Every girl dreams about her wedding day, wanting it to be unique and splendid to the minutest of detail. Right from her wedding gown to her accessories, she would like them all to be one of a kind.
Buy wedding bridal lehanga online and Buy Designer Sarees as they plays an equally important role on this most important occasion of a woman's life.
These days, specific wedding clothes like Indian lehengas and sarees are easily available and sold all over the world! Such rapid progress is mainly possible because of the use of latest technology and communicative methods like Internet.
Bridal sarees are a great rage and of special significance among the middle class and the elite Indian population. However fashionable a woman is, she prefers to wear traditional saree or lehenga for her wedding day! There is a huge range of choice in texture, design and making of saree is available in Indian market. Sarees also differ from region to region, for example in the south kanjeevaram sarees are more famous and in the north silk and banarasi sarees are more popular.
Because of the vibrant colors and exquisite designs, it is very difficult to select a few pieces of Indian bridal sarees from a huge range of choice. They all look extremely beautiful and pretty! Many Indian brides prefer ghagra cholis and designer bridal lehengas for their wedding occasions over sarees as lehengas make them look even more elegant on their special day. As a result, market is filled with a huge variety of wedding apparels like lehengas and designer gowns to choose from.
Designers have created many sensational changes in traditional sarees so that it looks more appealing to the fashion conscious young generation. Innovative and novel ideas like mixing chic and intricate North Indian embroidery and art works in ethnic traditional Kanjeevaram pattu of South India has been introduced this season.
Similarly, bridal lehengas have good demand and market in Northern Indian market. And designers are trying to infuse latest trends and embellishments in the skirts or cholis. Delicate patterns, contrasting colors, embellishment of pearls and Swarovski gemstones in the making of designer bridal lehengas is getting very popular.
One can check out for leading retailers, traders and brand names for beautiful bridal apparels like sarees and lehengas. Leading brands and retail stores also provide discount coupons, free gifts and free complimentary apparels on purchase of expensive bridal sarees & lehengas.
Tuesday, 19 January 2016
India is a land of diverse cultures. Indian wedding is amalgamation of a lot of such traditions and rituals. Attending an Indian wedding is one of a kind experience, an experience to cherish for forever. If you have got a chance to attend such an event, get ready to be amazed and enjoy as well.
- Dressing is important. Indian weddings are the perfect occasion to showcase your traditional outfits. You should know the culture of family whose wedding you are attending. Dress according to the theme. Usually,you can buy designer kurta pajama or a coat and designer salwar kameez online for women or a saree as these are the traditional outfit that works well for all kind of events in India.
- Know the odd hours. Indian weddings have so many rituals that the actual ‘fere’ occur at late night hours- around 2-3 o’clock. So be prepared to keep waking at such hours.
- Wedding is not a-day event. Weddings in India have mehendi ceremony, haldi ceremony, dance etc. So plan your holidays accordingly. There is ‘Grah Pravesh’ and reception after wedding so do not just leave after wedding.
- Learn the beautiful customs. Every ritual has some hidden importance. Like Haldi is done to bring out the beautiful glow in the bride and groom. Mehendi is done to ward off evil eyes. If you know the customs better, you will be mesmerized by the beauty of Indian weddings.
- The food..Ummm.. The best part of Indian wedding apart from traditions is food. There is a variety of food in wedding, all delicious and reflecting the culture of the family. If the family is Rajasthani, you will get rajasthani food there, if panjabi- punjabi food. You will be amazed to see such a variety of food at the weddings. And you can also see floating servings of sweets, namkeen and snacks.
- The hospitality. The bride’s family members are the most humble people in the wedding. Actually, both bride’s and groom’s family will treat you so humbly that you begin to feel like a family member and not the guest. You can see a lot of hospitality flowing in the air.
Here is what you generally see in Indian weddings and how you can prepare yourself to fit in. But there are more than these things you will witness in the wedding event. Just keep attending the Indian weddings and get stunned by the beauty of each and every ritual.
|Visit @ http://www.parivarceremony.com/|